-
September 18th, 2006, 01:25 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I also had a visit with Ingrid on my first visit to AGPC. It was also very crowded and I had superfast DGD with me. I found her to be helpful and not pushy. But yes it was very hard to look at any product in this enviornment. But I was careful not to disclose any information I had heard on HB. We have had a couple of posts of CS people being rude to our members because of the things we discuss, and remember the member who wanted a picture removed from anothere persons album. Boy that's one thread I don't want to read again.
I'm sorry AGP was not what you expected, and that you thought the PS experience would be like a boutique situation where they would bring you boxes to open. I also didn't see any of that going on. And when I did it I was in the way of other shopppers. Maybe on another visit on a slower day ????? don't know which day is slower, you might get a chance to browse and visit more.
I also found, that coming from a small city enviornment, to a big city is overwhelming. DH has already informed me if and when I go again, it would be without him.
I had told Ingrid when we were in the dressing room area not to discuss $$ in front of DH, and she was most discreet on that part in her private PS office. I am most grateful for that experience. I cannot wait to get the opportunity to go again, to any of the AGP's.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks